Ten things I hate about Bangkok – this week.
1) Thai people that still think escalators are something magical and hesitate before stepping on them
2) All the commercials before a movie starts in a cinema that contain homos.
3) Thai people running for cover when a little drop of rain falls from the sky. It’s like they think it’s lava.
4) The lack of waste bins around the city. Wonder why the city is a mess?
5) The radio stations in taxi’s assaulting my ears.
6) Buying a few bottles of water from 7/11 and being given 15 straws in the bag.
8) Having my gf eat chickens feet. CHICKENS FEET?!?! wouldn’t be so bad if the chickens wore shoes and didn’t stand in their own shit.
9) Having to remove popcorn from the chair you want to sit in at the cinema, because the lazy bastard cleaning crew didn’t do their job.
10) People keep giving me tat for ‘good luck’ and say they prayed for me… yet the good luck never seems to come?