pmmp is the master of the weekly. This cannot be disputed despite rumors to the contrary. I am sure he is hunkered down over his sweaty keyboard right now gathering his thoughts and his recap of Pattaya. I mean if PG can come here and write about bkk then obviously we have to return the favor. Later I will write up my Pattaya stuff but I am still stunned at looking at literaly hundreds of naked beavers. Pattaya just has too many of them and I can’t seem to stop looking at them. There were girls with great bods, cute faces and amazing racks but I would not know since my eyes fall to the naked beaver and I can’t look away. It is punishing. Anyway. This post is not about Pattaya but about Bangkok. Deal.
Daywalker in town so needed to make the rounds to check on his harem. Here we go.
Some thoughts about Nana. Every time I make a comment about Nana people tend to construe my thoughts and make it seem like I am bitter. I am not. We did good in Nana and it set the stage for bigger and better things. We also fought hard for Nana and wanted it to do do better than it is doing but Nana is not managed well and I think it is so visible as of late. I can honestly say for the first time there are more crappy bars than there are good bars. This is not a good sign. I can also say that many of the bars on soi 4 tend to operate with a separate mindset. Meaning police and bar owners think of soi 4 as being a different entertainment entity than Nana – whereas it used to be all piled into the same zone. This is not good for Nana but great for soi 4. It also means that the hotels and businesses around soi 4 tend to not be too concerned about Nana anymore. So in my opinion Nana needs to stage a turnaround otherwise a future without Nana is very possible someday. If Nana were cleaned up, kicking and busy then I think the exact opposite could happen. Either way the place feels like a dump as of late.
- Mercury: We stuck our heads in but frankly the talent looked weak, the music was painfully loud and the mamasan bugs the fucking shit out of me. So we circled and left.
- Mandarin: We had one drink and it was okay. The girls were wearing underwear again and the talent was so-so but nothing worth sticking around for.
- Carnival: Almost scary. Ugly girls and a pushy door mamasan. No thanks.
- Hollywood Strip: Closed. Yes folks. Not open. What is that all about? The death of a place like Nana is always sped up if bars can’t stay open. I also noticed that construction on the old mango site, moment of silence, has also stalled. Coincidence?
- Hollywood Carousel: Usually is doing pretty well but the lineup was weak and showtime was not on yet so we decided to save it for later but later never happened.
- Erotica: Ever since Erotica John escaped from Thailand this place has sucked. Nothing has improved. Talent was weak, the aircons barely worked and the ugly girls surrounded us begging for drinks. Horrible comes to mind.
- Rainbow 4: Was doing okay. Kicking tunes, new girls and the service is as good as always. I saw more than a few I would have taken to a small windowless room but I was on a blog mission.
Off to cowboy. Busy, vibrant, well lit and just better. I don’t think anyone can really argue that point anymore.
- Black and White: It took 5 mins to even get noticed and I was sitting at the rail. 2 service girls chatting away at the bar with the bartender and one older service lady running around like mad. She finally came over and said she was sorry and explained that the place is not being managed well and the young girls won’t listen to her. I then tried to buy a drink for one of the coyote girls. Got half her digits last trip and needed the rest. She said she could not sit with me because the boss is making them sit with some towel heads who at the time had not bought any drinks. She was dismayed as to why she could not sit with me even if I bought her a drink but said she had no choice. Nice. What a bar. Black and White – despite the new lights sucks more than ever. I also agree that this coyote craze sweeping the go-gos is lame. The girls are not that much hotter and do not compare at all to real coyote action.
- DeJaVu: On principle I think the group of towel head bars mostly suck due to the pushy mamasans and ridiculous prices but I think DJV is the best out of the bunch though. Good music, lots of nudity and some pretty cute girls. There were a few stunners the other night. Barfine is 700 though. Stupid.
- Long Gun: It needs a freaking remodel. Enuff said. The lineup is not bad and they have less fatties than Rawhide at the moment. Lots of nudity and a few stunners but the attitude is so out of control. One girl refused a drink with no reason at all. Even the service girl I have known for 5 years was put off by it. Did meet a few cuties and bagged some digits. Result.
That’s it. Hence the name of the post.
Will leave you with this – The top 10 babes from the Olympics. Is Alison Stokke freaking hot or what?
Now that you have seen her this article gets even more interesting.
I also think it is significant that, for most athletes, the village is thousands of miles from home. The old ‒what goes on tour stays on tour” mantra is still alive and kicking, not just in sport but beyond. There is something deep seated in humanity that leads us to play by different rules whenever we leave town, a phenomenon that has caused instances of terrible inhumanity. When it comes to sex, it simply means that those in relationships no longer recognise, or at least ignore, the boundaries of fidelity and honesty that underpin human monogamy. Philosophers call it moral relativism; the rest of us call it hypocrisy.
Ahhhh the out of state rule, out of country rule or out of area code rule. I use the I am off of my home soi rule. Seems simpler.
So MIchael Phelps must have line out his room… Respect.