As I sit here… in the middle of nowhere, I can’t help but miss Bangkok….
1) The beep of the 7-11 sliding door
2) The heat of the kebab stall that makes sitting on the corner of Big Dogs unbearable.
3) The little fucking bastard beggars attacking me outside Dynasty Inn.
4) The midget at the entrance of Nana Plaza
5) The people offering ‘Sex Movie’ at Pantip Plaza within 15 seconds of entering.
6) The Indian man telling me I am very….very… lucky!
7) The taxi’s that have a ridiculous amount of Buddhas on the dashboard.
8) The book stall at the end of soi 4 that has been displaying Michael Creighton book ‘The Lost World’ for 6 years.
9) The people standing at the traffic lights at the end of soi 4 who can’t wait for the green and run across the road like they’re running on hot sand.