Nothing happening of late – been back at work for a few weeks and only a few to go.
I ‘should’ be starting to feel and excited about going home soon – and I am. I can’t wait. It’s not that I am excited about getting home and relaxing by the pool, I am excited about going home and sitting by the pool where there is no one else near me.
People piss me off. I know everyone is different, but why do people have to be annoying, rude and pretty much fucking revolting?
I have come to the conclusion that I am near perfect. I have also come to the conclusion that I hate and don’t want to know anyone who does the following..
- Eat / Chew foot with their mouth open.
- Have the TV on so loud that the person in the next room can hear it
- Not flush the toilet
- Make noises like a fucking pig and then gob the contents of their nose onto the pavement or in a sink – near me
- Walk slowly – while texting on their phone
- Hold their phone infront of their face – even when not using FaceTime
- Using loudspeaker when no need
- Banging cutlery onto crockery when eating (that means the food has gone)
- Breath through their nose when it makes a noise like a werewolf
- Make noises when drinking
- Stand so close to me in a queue that you’re touching me
- Doesn’t refill the kettle when you’ve just emptied it – in the office kitchen
- Follows me round a shop – commenting on everything I look at.
- Drive so close behind another car that you can see their speedometer.
- Have bad breath.
- Get up out of your seat and walk to the front of the plane as its still hurtling down the runway at great speed
- Be rude to air cabin crew
- Use Twitter and Facebook to talk to each other
- Anyone who types ‘lol’ at anything. Ever.
- Walk though the x-ray machine at the airport with your phone and keys still in your pocket
- And last of all… for today anyway, the people who’s phone rings in a cinema.
I don’t do any of that and I find the people who think this is acceptable behavior need a kick up the arse.
But apart from that, I am in a pretty good mood.